|Forum Announcement: EXTRA Rules For PIN & Radio Codes Threads! (Updated 4/2/2013)|
04-Oct-2012, 01:37 AM
EXTRA Rules For PIN & Radio Codes Threads! (Updated 4/2/2013)
-PIN & Radio Codes Rules-
1. Anyone who making first post & requesting Radio or PIN Code will result in a BAN!
2. MINIMUM Posts count must be 25 meanigful/helpful posts before they can request!
3. DO NOT abuse these Threads! (They are to help you when stuck, NOT to run your "Business"...)
4. DO NOT Re-Post the same request over and over! (Your Code will be given when Members have time to give it...)
Multiple Posts (for same Code) will result in all requests being removed...
5. DO NOT request Codes for other Sites/Forums!
6. DO NOT PM Members to request Codes! This will result in a BAN!
7. DO NOT PM Members offering to sell Codes/Logins! This will result in a BAN!
8. DO NOT PM Members offering to buy Codes/Logins as well! This will result in a BAN!
9. Mechanical Key Codes requests (for ANY brand except SMART) is FORBIDDEN!
10. Any Thread that gets abused will result in it being removed from the Forum completely...
11. These EXTRA Rules they NOT canceling the MAIN AP Rules for them!
12. These EXTRA Rules also, can change at anytime, so check them regularly!
Auto-Professionals Staff Team, reserves the right to Edit/Modify/Remove/Hide any Thread/Post at any time with or without notice!
For any further Assistance, please feel free to contact any of the Site Admins or Moderators.
Rules Updated: 4/2/2013
NEW additions: Rules #1 & #2