Auto-Professionals
[Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack [SOLVED!] - Printable Version

+- Auto-Professionals (http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Auto-Professionals General Help Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=308)
+--- Forum: Software "Special" & General Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=316)
+--- Thread: [Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack [SOLVED!] (/showthread.php?tid=2084)

[Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack [SOLVED!] - klairc - 01-Feb-2013 05:46 AM

I just got opel globle tis activated.i got gds2 with opel diagnostic software.is there any chances to add softwares for nao vehicles i mean like chevy cruze,equinox and other NAO vehicles now use gds2 software for diagnosing.can somebody tell me if other software can be added and how it is done/thanks

RE: [Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack - Patrian - 01-Feb-2013 06:37 AM

Hi,

About off-line GDS 2 usage (like Opel GlobalTIS) you need to download the Chevrolet Europe TIS 9.2011,
and Chevrolet Europe TIS, covering also the Chevrolet GlobalTIS... nod
The GDS 2 that covering > covering the GM Global Diagnostic Pack, and this pack is this that you want... secret

The Chevrolet Europe TIS 9.2011, you will found it in our Torrent Section! koko

Best Regards! cheerleader

RE: [Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack [SOLVED!] - klairc - 01-Feb-2013 09:52 AM

Thanks patrian .i installed the chevy tis.i had opel tis before intalled on same laptop.when i run the tis dvd it just giving me repair manuals .i was unable to see the daig software for gds2.i installed and run but i could not find the right stuff.would you plz guide me here how to set it up.thnaks

RE: [Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack [SOLVED!] - Patrian - 01-Feb-2013 10:34 AM

(01-Feb-2013 09:52 AM)klairc Wrote:  Thanks patrian .i installed the chevy tis.i had opel tis before intalled on same laptop.when i run the tis dvd it just giving me repair manuals .i was unable to see the daig software for gds2.i installed and run but i could not find the right stuff.would you plz guide me here how to set it up.thnaks

Hi again,

1. You "CAN'T" to install Chevrolet GlobalTIS along with Opel GlobalTIS! shake
Actually you can BUT Chevrolet GlobalTIS it will ERASE your Opel DataBase! nod
So, if you care to have the Opel GlobalTIS, then you need to use 1x other PC,
or Dual Boot Solution, VMWare, BootIT Metal or any other familiar solution... smile2

2. For to install the Chevrolet GlobalTIS, if you used little your "Brain" you was found the way,
but anyway here you are: X:\setup.exe (X: your Drive letter!)

So, follow now all the above and move on... drive

Best Regards! cheerleader

RE: [Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack [SOLVED!] - smr - 13-Mar-2013 05:25 AM

Hi friends help register GLOBALTis Chevrolet , where to write to get the registration to work with the program GDS2+SPS any information for me valuable for previously thank you

RE: [Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack [SOLVED!] - Nik Nak - 13-Mar-2013 05:29 AM

(13-Mar-2013 05:25 AM)smr Wrote:  Hi friends help register GLOBALTis Chevrolet , where to write to get the registration to work with the program GDS2+SPS any information for me valuable for previously thank you

Check for the 2 private messages you get on your arrival here yes It seems you haven't because we don't see your introduction yet shake

Here's mine http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=23&pid=34#pid34

I think you will find members here will be more helpful in replying to your post nod

RE: [Request] GM GDS 2 Software Pack [SOLVED!] - Patrian - 13-Mar-2013 05:32 AM

(13-Mar-2013 05:25 AM)smr Wrote:  Hi friends help register GLOBALTis Chevrolet , where to write to get the registration to work with the program GDS2+SPS any information for me valuable for previously thank you

Hi,

Here! Sir! nod

Regards! cheerleader

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.